Thursday, November 8, 2012

Homemade Lip Scrub

Since fall is in full force, and winter is close by my skin is so dry!! Especially my lips! I was doing some research online today for a homemade lip scrub, because I really don't find it necessary to spend ten dollars on a lip scrub when I have all the ingredients in my own kitchen to make my own (And it is 100% natural and there are no chemicals). I found a recipe online and I tweaked it just a tad. What you need is olive oil & sugar. I added a pinch of coarse sea salt but if you want you can just use olive oil and sugar it works just fine! Take about one tablespoon of sugar and put it into a small container, add in a couple of drips of olive oil until it makes a thick paste. Apply onto your lips and scrub away! Whats great is this can also be used as a full body exfoliate, but I don't recommend using it on your face, too oily!

No comments:

Post a Comment