Thursday, December 13, 2012

My 4 Day Get Away To The USA!




Hello! I am blogging from a gorgeous lodge motel in Rutland, Vermont. My dad and I arrived in Burlington, Vermont yesterday around noon. We shopped and stayed in a motel there last night. We woke up early this morning and came to Rutland, took about one hour from Burlington. We shopped today some more and now I am completely beat! I can't believe how gorgeous it is up here, the air is so fresh and the mountains are beautiful. I spent way too much money but at least all my Christmas shopping is done right? Tomorrow we are off to Plattsburgh, New York for guess what? More shopping! Then we are either staying there over night or driving home! I am having an absolute blast just what I need before these next few hectic months.. You'll see why!

PS: Happy Birthday Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment