Friday, October 5, 2012

All You Can Eat Sushi?

So, Today I went to Kanda Sushi with my mom for lunch. This place is so unbelievably good. The first time we went we needed a bit of help on how to order. Every table has a sheet, and with that sheet it has all the items you can pick. Some items come in two so if you put a one next to it then you will get two of that item. But keep in mind if you put a two next to it you will get four of that item. So you do have to be careful because if you leave any pieces un-eaten you get charged one dollar each. They also have a good restaurant part of the menu which has about ten items you can choose that are Chinese, for example, general tao chicken, udon noodles, Japanese dumplings. I have tried a lot of sushi restaurants (It's one of my favorite foods) but this has to be my favorite one! The sushi is made as you order it and its always one hundred percent fresh! Absolutely great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment