Monday, October 29, 2012

I Love Fall

I know this is a YouTube tag, but I am stealing it anyways and making it into blog-form! So there is ten questions all about fall (My favorite season, so I had to do it.)

1. Favorite Fall Lip Product?
My favorite fall lip product has to be EOS Honeysuckle Honey Dew. Not just for fall though, I have been using this lip product ever since I bought it a couple of months ago.

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
My favorite fall nail polish for fall is Sally Hansen Pat On The Black. It is a deep dark black with a touch of red in it. I have been wearing this for the whole month of October and definitely intend on using it throughout the winter.

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
My favorite Starbucks fall drink is without a doubt the Salted Caramel Mocha. I had it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I am in love! If you haven't tried one yet I recommend you go and try it!

4. Favorite Fall Candle?
It is still that darn Frosted Cupcake .. I can't get enough of it, ugh! I just bought about five different mini candles from Bath & Body Works to try out and see which one I liked so I could buy it in the large three wick candle. They are all great but I still love the Frosted Cupcake!

5. Favorite Fall Scarf Or Accessory?
My Owl necklace that I picked up from Forever 21.

6. Haunted House, Haunted Hay Ride, Or Haunted Corn Maze?
Haunted House!!

7. Favorite Halloween Movie?
This might be cheesy, but It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is my favorite Halloween movie! I love all Charlie Brown movies, especially the Christmas ones!

8. Favorite Candy To Eat On Halloween?
Reese Peanut butter cups!

9. What Are You Dressing Up As For Halloween?
Obviously I still don't trick or treat anymore lol.. This year I am having a Halloween party and it is this Friday. Most people already had their Halloween parties this past weekend, which is exactly why I made mine this weekend, so everyone can come and not have to choose what party to attend! So back to the question.. I ordered my costume online and I am being a boxer! (No not the dog.. A fighter!) Come back for some pictures this weekend of my party!

10. What Is Your Favorite Thing About Fall?
The trees losing their leaves, all the pretty colors, and the crisp cool air!


No comments:

Post a Comment