Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween!

Halloween is coming soon! I'm so excited because yesterday I received my costume in the mail. This was the first year that I ordered a costume online. Usually I go to my local Halloween depot and buy from there. But this year I came across a great website which had the exact same costumes as in store but for half the price! That also includes shipping. The prices of costumes are ridiculous! I was in Halloween depot with my mom last week and the prices all run from 50$-100$ and more. I'm sorry but I can't bring myself to pay that much for a costume. So when my costume came in yesterday I tried it on right away and it fits perfectly I was so happy! I'm not going to say what I am being just yet because I plan on posting tons of pics the day after! If your interested in the site check it out, I linked it down below. Have a good day!

Halloween Costumes Website


No comments:

Post a Comment