Sunday, October 21, 2012

Book Haul

Today I was shopping online at Chapters and I purchased five new books. The reason I shop online for my books is because they have tons on clearance and tons of "bargain books" which they don't have many of in store. Don't get me wrong I love going in Chapters and browsing through all their stuff. I also get an extra 5% off when I shop online, and free shipping if you spend over $25 (Which is not hard to do at all.) Here are the books that I purchased today:

The other Girl - Sarah Miller



Gimme A Call - Sarah Mlynowski



Moonglass - Jessi Kirby



Evercrossed - Elizabeth Chandler



And here is a silly one .. but I had to have it.
Good Cats Bad Habits
 


.. And that is it for my book haul. Those are the five books I purchased. I will do a book review on every book as soon as I am done reading each one. I am so excited to receive these in the mail! Happy reading everybody!





No comments:

Post a Comment