Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lemony Flutter Lush Product

Hello! So yesterday I went shopping for some fall things. I picked up some great stuff from Lush Cosmetics. Lush is my favorite body care store. I love how all their stuff is NOT tested on animal, which is a very big deal for me. Also, all of their products are made from all natural ingredients.

I have already purchased too much when the sales associate showed me their product "Lemony Flutter" so I did not purchase it. Instead she gave me a very generous sample. I took it home and have already used it 3 times today. I am absolutely obsessed with it! What it is, is a thick cream to help heal your dry cracked skin and nourish your nails. It smells so fresh and clean, exactly like lemon zest. I will definitely be going back to Lush to pick up the full size of this product.

This is the description on the Lush website of the Lemony Flutter. (They probably explain it better then me.)

"We made Lemony Flutter to soften your dry, cracked cuticles and nourish your nails; it’s our thickest, zestiest cream yet. In fact, it’s so good as softening you up our customers have been using it on other rough body parts, like feet, elbows, and knees too. Fresh lemons are put into an infusion and lovingly blended in our rich butter base to brighten skin and lighten nails. Each batch contains twenty-two pounds of beeswax and cold-pressed avocado oil to moisturize and soften your skin. There are so many nutritious butters and oils in each pot, it’s no wonder that such a little amount can go such a long way."

No comments:

Post a Comment