Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lush Haul



I go to Lush way too often to make a haul every time. BUT this time was too good because I picked up some holiday goodies and really wanted to share. I purchased six things this time. The first thing I got was the soaps, one of them is new for the holidays and it is called North Pole. It is a deliciously smelling soap. To me it smells just like peppermint. The soap comes in white or pink, of course I had to get pink, right? The second soap I picked up is a pretty popular one Honey I washed the kids. I heard that this is the solid soap form of Its raining men which I picked up the last time I was in Lush to try and I am in love with it, so I decided to pick up the actual bar of soap. If it's anything like the shower gel its raining men, then I'm excited!! It smells just like a jar of honey. The shower gel that I picked up this time is Snow Fairy, I heard a lot about this shower gel on YouTube and figured I had to try it because of the way people raved about it. I can't really define the smell of it, but I have used it once so far and I am really liking it! The next thing I bought I got as a sample last time I was in Lush. I had to go back and buy the large size because it works wonders. I did a blog post about it and how amazing it is here. It is the Lemony Flutter nail/cuticle cream. I picked up two bath bombs (Surprising how I managed to walk out with ONLY two I don't know..) The first one is out for Halloween, and since I am in such the Halloween spirit this year I decided to get one. It is The Enchanter. I have not yet tried this, but I am really looking forward to it! The second bath bomb I got is the Butterball which is an item I've re-purchased many times. I love it! Its so creamy and relaxing and it makes my skin super soft! If you haven't tried Lush products I highly recommend you get to a Lush store near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment