Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bath & Body Works Candles!


Where should I begin? I love love love candles, but there is something about those Bath & Body works candles that drive me crazy.. I always have about five to ten stashed away on any given day. Every season they come out with different scents. For example; Summer is more of a floral, fresh smelling candle, and fall is baked goods type candles. I recently went into a Bath & Body works store and they were having a great sale. Usually their candles are twenty two ninety five for one of the large ones (regular price). Sometimes they have them on sale for two for thirty dollars. But when I went in they had all their summer scents on clearance so I got three candles for only twenty five dollars! Your telling me! I was going crazy. It was great. So I purchased three because they only had a limited amount of choices and I only liked one. They didn't have many choices I guess since it was clearance and I got there pretty late. I got myself two candles of my absolute favorite scent, Frosted Cupcake. This scent smells exactly like vanilla frosting, its awesome! Then I got one for my dad, seaside escape I believe it was. I have only been shopping there for about a year now. One thing I did learn now, which is the best, is to sign up for their e-mail updates and find out when all their specials are. Because when they have sales, they are un-beatable!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment